The instrument determines the softness of leather, artificial leather, unwoven fabric, etc., so of great interest.
Instantaneous and non-destructive tester
Light, portable ,small in size tester for easy use.
Simple and quick calibration
Standards IUP/36 equivalent to UNI EN ISO 17235.
Quality control to verify the softness of leather in process, before and after staking or drum milling.
It enables a quality system to be set up between supplier and customer, removing the element of subjective opinion, whenever leather softness is an important factor.
– ST300 A (instantaneous, analogue reading)
– ST300 D ( instantaneous digital reading and/or via an RS 232 interface) Now available wireless transmission of measurement values of each gauge! Read below for further details.
WIRELESS TRANSMISSION FOR SOFTNESS TESTER – mod. ST 300 D
Wireless transmission of measurement values from each gauge directly to PC is now possible using the latest development in interface technologies.
Equipment comprises a radio module that fits into the RS 232 connector on the digital dial indicator
and a receiver that connects via a port to your PC (supplied with software).
Communication may be set up to 120 gauges and with a maximum transmission distance of up to 200 m.The transmission of a measurement value is triggered simply by pressing the data key on the gauge module.An audible tone and visible light confirms a successful data transmission.
Special data coding betweeen the PC and the gauge radio module guarantees absolute data security.
• full data security
• long transmitter battery life
• lond transmission distance
• CE and FCC approval
• audible/visible transmission confirmation
• individually programmable
• up 120 transmitters per receiver
• allows integration into SPC software