This test equipment is intended to assess the electrical insulation of footwear.
– adjustable tension up to 15 kVCA;
– adjustable current up to 65 mA;
– adjustable rising, hold and falling times;
– memories to store different parameters;
– cabinet with safety system to place the test electrodes;
– 30.000 stainless steel balls with a diameter of 3,5 mm;
– acrilic water store.
The equipment is according to the European safety regulations.
Supplied with: operating instructions, conformity / calibration certificate
Standards: EN ISO 20344:5.11, EN 50321
Power consumption: 600 W
Power supply: 230 VAC – 50/60 Hz